Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Damned, Dry County, Blaze, Pain, Faith, Turn the Page from Chicago

As promised, some choice videos of Bon Jovi's second night at Chicago's Soldier Field (July 31, 2010), and the final show of this North American leg.

IF LOVING YOU IS WRONG / DAMNED - The ever-emotional intro followed by a damn funky song that should be played more often. (Yes, pun so intended.)


DRY COUNTY - Jon sings an extra verse at the end! I can't really make out the words though. This is my favourite song so it'd be cool to get in Perth but given the 10:30 curfew it's probably unlikely.


BLAZE OF GLORY


SOMETHING FOR THE PAIN - I want this in Perth too but I'd settle for ANYTHING from These Days.


TURN THE PAGE (featuring Kid Rock)


And let's throw in this from the first night (July 30) too.

KEEP THE FAITH / SYMPATHY FOR THE DEVIL - Very cool... but am I the only person who thinks the orgy of fireworks going off on the screens look a bit odd?


The Circle Tour resumes in Mexico City on September 24, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for giving me your time.