Monday, July 12, 2010

Saratoga Springs set list

Doesn't look like much on paper -- It would have been cool to get one of Richie's solo songs at his birthday show -- but considering Jon tore his calf muscle in New Jersey two days ago (video here), it's a fair effort to have made it through this concert at all.

SARATOGA SPRINGS, NEW YORK, USA - SARATOGA PERFORMING ARTS CENTER - JULY 11, 2010
Last Man Standing
We Weren't Born to Follow
You Give Love a Bad Name
Whole Lot of Leavin'
Born to Be My Baby
Superman Tonight
Lost Highway
It's My Life
I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
We Got It Goin' On
Bad Medicine / Oh, Pretty Woman [Roy Orbison cover]
Lay Your Hands on Me [Richie Sambora on lead vocals]
(You Want to) Make a Memory
I'll Be There For You
When We Were Beautiful
Runaway
Work for the Working Man
Who Says You Can't Go Home
Keep the Faith

ENCORE:
Wanted Dead or Alive
Livin' on a Prayer

BJCT blog will have videos up in due course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for giving me your time.