Thursday, July 29, 2010

Regina review + This Is Our House debut

Here's a snippet of Jeff Dedekker's review of Bon Jovi's show in Regina for the Leader-Post:
Even Jon Bon Jovi is willing to admit that time flies when you're having fun.

"Somebody told me before the show that it's been 20 years since we were last in Regina. How is that possible?" the 48-year-old rocker asked the estimated crowd of 35,000 at Mosaic Stadium on Wednesday night.

"I like lots of things about Regina. I liked the flyover before the show. I liked the nice things written about us in the newspaper. And I met Jovi, a baby who was named after the band. It won't be another 20 years before we're back in Regina."
Read the full article here.

Meanwhile, Bon Jovi also performed "This Is Our House" for the first time ever at this show (and filmed an official video for it). Here's a fan video:

3 comments:

  1. thanks you for the article and video. There is not much of the Regina show on you tube. But I will follow you tube abd your blog in case something appears. Your site is a wonderful place of the latest information and news. This is Our House is not bad in my opinion. Not the greatest song, but not crap:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i kinda like it, but then i like we got it goin on! the new song reminds me of save a prayer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the new song...i only wish that you played it first in winnipeg...love you guys and i cannot wait for the new cd
    c

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for giving me your time.