Monday, April 12, 2010

Dallas 2nd night set list

Part of Bon Jovi's second show in Dallas was streamed live via Ustream. The webcast was scheduled to be the first four songs but we got six before a message popped up saying they were extending it as a token of appreciation to "the best fans in the world", and there would be four more songs in four minutes. (I think a new video for "When We Were Beautiful" was shot during that break). When the webcast resumed, we got the extra four songs and no more, with the stream cutting off before Richie took the stage, much to my chagrin. Still, I did get to watch half a Bon Jovi show live for free so I guess I shouldn't complain too much. :P

According to an e-mail I got from Ustream a few hours before the show, this webcast was "the first live streamed concert available on the iPad through Ustream’s iPad free viewing application. It will also be available on Ustream’s viewing applications for iPhone, iPod Touch and Android devices."

Anyway, thanks to Jovination for the rest of the set list. But let me just say that "Love's the Only Rule" deserves to be played every night on this tour and I'm actually quite disappointed that Jon seems to have decided otherwise lately.

DALLAS, USA - AMERICAN AIRLINES CENTER - APRIL 11, 2010
Blood on Blood
We Weren't Born to Follow
You Give Love a Bad Name
Captain Crash and the Beauty Queen from Mars
I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
Born to Be My Baby
When We Were Beautiful
Superman Tonight
We Got It Going On
Bad Medicine w/ Hot Legs [Rod Stewart cover]
It's My Life
Homebound Train [Richie Sambora on lead vocals]
(You Want To) Make a Memory
Bed of Roses
Squeeze Box [The Who cover]
Something for the Pain [acoustic]
Keep the Faith
Work for the Working Man
Who Says You Can't Go Home
Someday I'll Be Saturday Night

ENCORE:
Have a Nice Day
Wanted Dead or Alive
Livin' on a Prayer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for giving me your time.