Sunday, April 11, 2010

Dallas 1st night set list

Bon Jovi's first night in Dallas, TX. Tomorrow is the live webcast via UStream, which I'm guessing will kick off with "Blood on Blood". (For the benefit of international fans, I believe the live stream begins Monday at about 2am GMT).

DALLAS, USA - AMERICAN AIRLINES CENTRE, APRIL 10, 2010
Happy Now
We Weren't Born to Follow
You Give Love a Bad Name
Whole Lot of Leavin'
Born to Be My Baby
Lost Highway
When We Were Beautiful
Superman Tonight
We Got It Going On
Bad Medicine w/ Roadhouse Blues [The Doors cover] / Shout [Isley Brothers cover]
It's My Life
Lay Your Hands on Me [Richie Sambora on lead vocals]
Hallelujah
I'll Be There For You
Love for Sale
Something for the Pain [acoustic]
Someday I'll Be Saturday Night [acoustic]
Keep the Faith
Work for the Working Man
Who Says You Can't Go Home
Love's the Only Rule

ENCORE:
Runaway
Wanted Dead or Alive
Livin' on a Prayer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for giving me your time.