Sunday, March 28, 2010

Uncasville 2nd night set list

"Last Man Standing" made its tour debut in the opening slot and "Miss Fourth of July" also got its first outing of the Circle tour at Bon Jovi's second show in Connecticut.

Cheers to bigapplejovi for the PBP.

UNCASVILLE, USA - MOHEGAN SUN ARENA - MARCH 27, 2010
Last Man Standing
We Weren't Born to Follow
You Give Love a Bad Name
Whole Lot of Leavin'
Born to Be My Baby
Lost Highway
Captain Crash & the Beauty Queen from Mars
I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
Runaway
When We Were Beautiful
Superman Tonight
We Got It Going On
Bad Medicine w/ Hot Legs [Rod Stewart cover]
It's My Life
Homebound Train [Richie Sambora on lead vocals]
Hallelujah [Leonard Cohen cover]
Miss Fourth of July
Squeeze Box [The Who cover]
Someday I'll Be Saturday Night
Have a Nice Day
Work for the Working Man
Who Says You Can't Go Home
Love's the Only Rule

ENCORE:
Wanted Dead or Alive
Livin' on a Prayer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for giving me your time.