Sunday, March 14, 2010

Fargo set list

This show featured the live debut of "Happy Now" and a very bizarre seven-song encore. Apparently it was two encores. The first featured "Sleep", the tour debuts of "I Love This Town" and "Twist and Shout", followed by "Runaway" and "Faith". The second encore was just "Wanted" and "Prayer" (Where oh where did "Thorn" go?).

I definitely could have done without "I Love This Town" personally but at least it didn't close the show (as it did on several occasions last tour), and you can't accuse Bon Jovi of being predictable tonight.

Nevertheless, as surprising as it was, the only gem of that encore IMO was "Faith" so I'm not really sure what to make of all this. Ah screw it, I'm just going to wait for a "Happy Now" video...

I got my PBP via JoviTalk, so thanks to everyone supplying the info.

FARGO, USA - FARGODOME - MARCH 13, 2010
Blood On Blood
We Weren't Born To Follow
You Give Love A Bad Name
Whole Lot Of Leavin'
Born To Be My Baby
Lost Highway
When We Were Beautiful
Superman Tonight
We Got It Going On
Bad Medicine w/ Roadhouse Blues
It's My Life
Homebound Train [Richie Sambora on lead vocals]
Hallelujah
Something For The Pain [acoustic]
Someday I'll Be Saturday Night [acoustic]
Happy Now
Work For The Working Man
Who Says You Can't Go Home
Love's The Only Rule

ENCORE:
I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
I Love This Town
Twist & Shout
Runaway
Keep The Faith

ENCORE:
Wanted Dead Or Alive
Livin' On A Prayer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for giving me your time.