Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Vote for a Bon Jovi song to be performed at the Grammys

According to the CBS website:
Here’s your chance to pick what song Bon Jovi will perform live at the GRAMMYS®. Whether it’s the classic song ‘Livin on a Prayer’ or one of their newer hits, ‘Have a Nice Day’ the decision is up to you!

Here’s how it works: right now vote from the top six songs above*. Remember you can vote every day. Then on January 25th the list will be narrowed down to the top three songs with the voting continuing everyday. Then tune in during the GRAMMYS live on Sunday January 31st to see which song Bon Jovi will perform!


*The songs you can choose from are:
Livin' on a Prayer
It's My Life
Wanted Dead or Alive
Bed of Roses
Always
Have a Nice Day

Click here to vote. (Although it doesn't work for me because every time I enter the CAPTCHA, I get a message saying the security code I entered doesn't match even though it does.)

Personally I think it might have been more meaningful to have people choose between songs from The Circle, but oh well.

1 comment:

  1. I don't get it... I could't submit my vote 5 times. Then I tried one again and it worked. So maybe we've got to try to the bitter end. Hope you'll do it. Greetings from Poland:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for giving me your time.