Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Vote for Bon Jovi song at the Grammys - FINAL 3

The poll to select the Bon Jovi song to be performed at the Grammys has been whittled down to the final three:

Livin' on a Prayer
It's My Life
Always

Click here to vote.

Assuming our vote actually does count and Jon is up to the vocal challenge (which is questionable in itself if some of these promotional performances so far have been anything to go by), I would really love to see "Always" played. I mean, "Prayer" and "It's My Life" are played at every concert anyway, and "It's My Life" on far too many TV appearances... But "Always" is Bon Jovi's biggest worldwide hit and, until the Lost Highway tour, we didn't get to see it for five years (unless you include the This Left Feels Right version).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for giving me your time.