Tuesday, February 24, 2009

JBJ & Friends

Back in December, I blogged about the disgustingly overpriced Backstage with Jon Bon Jovi fan club show. This show took place overnight (my time) at New Jersey's Starland Ballroom (Monday, February 23, 2009). Now, I still think the tickets were too expensive and the sales poorly handled, but given what "Jon Bon Jovi & Friends" delivered, it may have been just about worth it for those who were there. ;)

There may be some minor errors (Please correct me if there are) but the set list was:

JBJ & Friends - Sayreville, USA - Starland Ballroom (23/2/09)
So You Want to Be a Rock and Roll Star (The Byrds cover)
This Time It's For Real (Southside Johnny cover)
Runaway
I Get a Rush
Garageland
Lost Highway
Don't Leave Me Tonight (from the Power Station Years!)
Head Over Heels (Power Station)
Midnight in Chelsea
Janie Don't You Take Your Love to Town
Every Word Was a Piece of My Heart
Broke Down Piece of Man (Southside Johnny)
All I Want Is Everything (Southside Johnny)
Lonely (Lost Highway bonus track)
Bang a Drum
Never Say Die
Billy Get Your Guns
Someday I'll Be Saturday Night
Wanted Dead or Alive
I Love This Town
Just Older
Livin' on a Prayer
Who Says You Can't Go Home

Two box set tracks, three each from Blaze of Glory and Destination Anywhere, and a B-side? Has Jon swapped cigarettes for something a little more potent?! :P God, who cares. I'll post videos soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for giving me your time.